PRONTO BUSINESS FUNDING & INVESTMENTS. -
RSS

Recent Posts

I AM STILL A GOLD BUG !!!
IS REFINANCE WORTH CONSIDERATION ?
ARE CREDIT CARDS SECURE ?
WARREN BUFFET KNEW THE WAY TO GET FUNDING RIGHT.
PRONTO BUSINESS FUNDING THANK BLOGGERS

Categories

CALLING CATERERS !!!!
CALLING PROPERTY DEVELOPERS !!!!
DO WE DEPEND ON BANKS TO MUCH ???
FREE TAX REFUNDS ON COMMERCIAL PROPERTY.
GOOD NEW FOR GOLD BUGS.
LEASE FINANCE FACILITY SERVICE.
NO MORE BIG CURRENCY TRANSFER CHARGES.
NONE SECURED COMMERCIAL FUNDING.
REFINANCE NEWS.
TAKE OVERS AND MERGERS.
U.K. PROPERTY DEVELOPERS !!!!!
powered by

My Blog

ARE CREDIT CARDS SECURE ?

The  reason i did have a credit card was to use it to buy on line as i felt paying by credit credit card was a better option than giving my debit card details.I think internet security is a very big issue and i thought the banks gave protection to a credit card user who buys on line.To some degree banks do
give you protection, when a fraudster went on a spendng spree using my credit card my bank gave me a full refund so i got back all the money the fraudster took from my account and i was very thankful.

However with credit card security i think it is horses for courses, and credit card security as it flaws.
I watch You Tube a great deal and i saw an App to watch Premier League Football and the offer to watch football matches on a match by match basis without a contract or subscribtion and do it on a pay as you view basis.At a cost of about £9.00 per football match so i gave it a try but when i tried to login  to watch a football match i found i could not login or get a positive response from their customer services.So i reset my password and i made another payment to watch a diffrent football match and the same thing again they would not let me login to watch the football match.

That was back in January/ Febuary we are now in October and some months ago when i checked my credit card statement i saw my bank details i gave them to watch football on my television was transferd to their movie department who quickley started to charge me for watching their  movies,
despite them not sorting out my login problems to watch football,so i could not watch football or their movies but was being charged by the company.I told my bank about this but they said they could not stop the payments but they suggested they would send me a replacement card with a different card card number.

I did as my bank suggested i got my new credit card and card number but it made no difference money was still being taken out of my account with my old card details and my bank told me there was not much  could do about it so the system favours fraudsters.So i concluded i do not need the hassle of using ta credit card anymore and i told my bank to close my credit card account this action  as worked  and stopped them taking money out of my account without my consent i will now use pre payment  cards instead of my credit card and give myself control as the system favors fraudsters who can take money from your accounts at will.

Daniel Buckingham.
PRONTO BUSINESS FUNDING.
www.pronto-businessfunding.co.uk

56 Comments to ARE CREDIT CARDS SECURE ?:

Comments RSS
rotate PDF on 01 November 2018 17:17
Have you ever tried to provide a newer look to a PDF file? Well, I did it by rotating it with the help of Altorotatepdf.com

payment processing vs payment gateway on 06 August 2019 15:26
Sustaining data files for a number of internet sites makes the planet go rounded so we enjoy assisting in the merchant processing payment processing vs payment gateway for these particular internet hosting professional services. Our company offers simple and quickly examine-out methods with smooth and headache-totally free dealings.

best assignment writing help service in uk on 15 November 2018 06:28
Every one of the plants are great and normal eating routine. It encourages us a considerable measure all around. when we breathing then the plants are exceptionally helping in this advancement. I gather all the detail of this plants and bookmarked your article for reference.

Lawrence Todd Maxwell on 17 November 2018 10:29
I admire people who keep sharing valuable stories through great writing. I'm glad to have read this blog. Thanks and hope to read more soon.

internet explorer has stopped working on 22 November 2018 09:22
Credit cards are totally secure if you use them wisely and with good. Whether you are using a credit card or debit card, if the details fall into the hands of fraudsters, you can lose a lot of money. So be careful always.

Blade Runner 2049 Jacket on 12 December 2018 13:48
Interesting topic what you have shared with us. Your writing skill is really very appreciative. I love when you share your views through the best articles.Keep sharing and posting articles like these.This article has helped me a lot.Keep posting this stuff.

Buy Top Gun Jacket Online on 17 December 2018 12:37
All these posts are great because people who like top essay writers try to make it great. There are so many things that we can learn from these writers and they can help us to understand these articles as well.

hildan on 16 January 2019 02:51
link 8 jual baja h beam jual pipa boiler jual plat abrex 400 jual plat asme516 grade70 jual plat astm a285 c jual plat astm516 70 jual plat boiler jual plat hardox jual plat hb 400 jual plat high strenght jual plat high tensile sm490 yb Pabrik besi beton jcac Pabrik besi hollow Pabrik besi hollow Toko besi wf Toko besi unp undangan pernikahan batik Pabrik Bondek Cor Pabrik Wiremesh Besi baja Pabrik plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton interworld steel is Distributor pipa besi Distributor pipa besi Toko wiremesh Toko besi siku undangan pernikahan murah Pabrik Atap Spandek Sni Distributor Besi Siku Baja Distributor besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton gunung garuda Harga pipa besi Harga pipa besi Toko besi unp Toko Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan online Pabrik Plat Bordes Kembang Supplier Besi Siku Baja Harga besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton delcoprima Jual pipa besi Jual pipa besi Toko besi cnp Toko besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan anti mainstream Pabrik Plat Besi Hitam Agen Besi Siku Baja Jual besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton cakra steel cs Supplier pipa besi Supplier pipa besi Toko besi hollow Toko besi cnp undangan pernikahan cantik dan murah Pabrik Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel Toko Besi Siku Baja Supplier besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton bjku Toko pipa besi Toko pipa besi Toko besi beton Sni Ulir Polos www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan unik Pabrik Jual Besi Siku Baja Jual Besi Siku Baja Toko besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen pipa besi Agen pipa besi ironsteelcenter.com Supplier besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan yang unik Pabrik Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Harga Besi Siku Baja Agen besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton ais Pabrik pipa besi Pabrik pipa besi Supplier stainless steel Supplier bondek undangan pernikahan lucu Jual Besi Siku Baja Toko besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen pipa besi Agen pipa besi ironsteelcenter.com Supplier besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan yang unik Pabrik Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Harga Besi Siku Baja Agen besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton ais Pabrik pipa besi Pabrik pipa besi Supplier stainless steel Supplier bondek undangan pernikahan lucu Pabrik Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording Pabrik Besi Siku Baja Pabrik besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton Distributor sch 40 Distributor sch 40 Supplier atap spandek Supplier wiremesh undangan pernikahan bunga Pabrik Besi Hollow Distributor Besi Unp Baja Distributor besi wf Harga sch 40 Harga sch 40 Supplier baja ringan Supplier pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan islami

Skycap Financial on 14 March 2019 12:30
Many universities like Skycap Financial offer a unique way of teaching the clients by having a competition at the end of the course, and the winner gets a low-interest rate for the loan so it’s beneficial in both ways and people can get profit in both directions.

aol customer care number on 17 March 2019 05:00
Excellent post. I was always checking this blog, and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part, I care for such information a lot. I was exploring this particular info for a long time. Thanks to this blog my exploration has ended. aol customer care number

https://blazeofbattlemodapk.com/ on 18 March 2019 17:46
This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. You’ve got what it takes to get attention. https://blazeofbattlemodapk.com/

Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai on 19 March 2019 03:21
I have seen some great stuff here. Worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. Your work is truly appreciated around the clock and the globe. Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai

Sex Supplement For Males on 20 March 2019 03:26
It is truly a well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so engaged in this material that I couldn’t wait reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thanks. Sex Supplement For Males / Guys

192.168 l l on 18 June 2019 07:36
You have brought up a very excellent details , appreciate it for the post.

IT Asset Management South Africa on 20 June 2019 13:06
Article writing can't be easy for everyone, but you make it look like a piece of cake. I appreciate that you worked hard to make this information interesting and clear. You can also visit here IT Asset Management South Africa to get best and cheap IT services.

celebrity net worth on 26 June 2019 07:47
I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!

Port Del Mar Luxury Guesthouse on 05 July 2019 11:20
It's not often I have the opportunity to enjoy great content like yours. Thank you for writing compelling and interesting material for readers like me. You have a great talent. You can also get Luxury Guest House In Hermanus in very cheap and affordable rates.

ewqasdcxzz on 17 July 2019 07:49
We have created the best Dragon City Hack tool on the internet Dragon city hacks techniqueique

help me with my assignment on 31 July 2019 11:42
They're not associated with your cash. Since charge cards aren't connected to your financial balance, they give an additional layer of security. At the point when your Visa is utilized, it's the card backer that is paying for the exchange, at any rate until you pay the bill.

https://juegoscasinoonline.com.ar on 06 August 2019 07:13
dsadsa

Dark Phoenix Jean Grey Coat on 02 September 2019 10:00
Nice and interesting post,I appreciate your hard work,keep uploading more, Thank you for sharing valuable information.

Ulysses Krogh on 09 September 2019 19:32
How To Watch Packers Football Free
How To Watch Packers Football Live
How To Watch Packers Football Live Stream
How To Watch Packers Football Online
How To Watch Packers Football Online Free8484

webstagram on 10 September 2019 10:08
I have read many blogs but this blog is really great and cool. Your blog is very informative and helpful for a lot of people. I hope you will soon share your next post about this discussion. Thank you for sharing the amazing post. Keep it up. Click link to visit my site.

Makemepass on 01 October 2019 07:10
Great Content Check out our website Makemepass Check out these links as well English Computer Science Programming Assignment Political Science Psychology Assignment

Assignment Help on 20 November 2019 07:58
I get all the information from your blog. Keep sharing this type of blog reguarly If you are looking for assignment help in UK, Then you can contact us:- cs@abassignmenthelp .com

feliz año nuevo 2020 on 12 December 2019 07:36
Actually its very nice site! this is my first visit on this site my friend gave the link of this site! and site is really great

sims 4 cheats on 23 December 2019 06:18
there I really enjoyed the article you have explained everything in that in a sequence I really appreciate your great work. I think you guys would be interested in these trousers. Realm of magic has appeared on PC. Coming on game sims 4 cheats .

Best Mortgage Rates Oshawa on 23 December 2019 11:59
Security is an important issue in case of financing sector. Mortgage loan always require security and without proper security, none can provide mortgage loan. Best mortgage rates Oshawa are provided by Mortgage Intelligence which also ensure 100% security.

law essay writing service on 02 January 2020 06:17
Hey, Your blog is very informative. It is nice to read such high-quality content. Attractive information on your blog, thank you for taking the time and share with us.The experts of our liverpool essay assignment help provide you within the time that you provide us Myassignmenthelp delivers high-quality content related to Cambridge Assignment help.

essay assignment writing help online on 04 January 2020 12:26
are you looking for the best essay assignment writing help online? visit myassignmenthelp.com for the top quality of assignment work..We have 5000+ writing PhD experts. order now.

original cultural assignment writing help on 06 January 2020 12:42
Avail 100% secure & original original cultural assignment help . Hire our Best  Essay writers and Secure high grades with 500+ expert writers from us.

assignments help online on 08 January 2020 13:43
While there are students in the United Kingdom who can manage to draft assignments perfectly on their own, some of them tend to look for assignment help online writers to have the task finished with precision.

online assignment help on 13 January 2020 10:40
MyAssignmenthelp.com has only experts to cater to ‘do my assignment’ request. We term them ‘experts’ because they are multitalented and are the perfect people to handle the assignment requests.

essay assignment help on 12 February 2020 14:22
Need essay assignmnet writing help . If you r in university u may get work for law assignment help.We are at myassignmenthelp.com provide the quality assignment help for the university students.

Assignment Help on 15 February 2020 08:45
I like to read the effective information from your blog, please keep doing share these types of article content regularly. This is the best content for assignment readers who are searching Assignment Help services on the internet.

cheap essay writing services uk on 18 February 2020 08:22
Such a great piece of content and helpful website! Attractive information on your blog, thank you for taking the time and share with us. Essay writer free online delivers high-quality content related to experience. We have experienced professionals who write my essay for me cheap uk hold highest degree credentials and have vast years of helping the scholars.

finance assignment help on 21 February 2020 14:01
Myassignmenthelp.com now providing 100% quality and genuine Essay assignment help in united kingdom for the university students. We have the best experts who will write your assignment for essay . Now order.

Eyal Nachum on 20 March 2020 15:38
Being able to forecast where markets are headed is the Holy Grail of financing. With billions of bucks to be made, it's not a surprise artificial intelligence has played an increasingly vital function in fintech. Eyal Nachum is a fintech guru and a director at Bruc Bond. Eyal is the architect of the software that SMEs use to do cross-border payments.

assignment writing service on 14 May 2020 18:13
Aw, this was a really nice post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to produce a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a whole lot and never seem to get anything done.

bookdhyan home tuition on 16 May 2020 21:03
Interesting topic that you have shared with us. Your writing skill is really very appreciative. need home tuition in Jaipur click here https://www.bookdhyan.com/home-tuition-in-jaipur-best-home-tutors-in-jaipur/

Poe Dameron The Last Jedi Jacket on 04 June 2020 21:46
I Was Eagerly Looking For Content Like This, Right To The Point And Detailed As Well Accordingly Depending Upon The Matter/Topic. You Have Managed This Greatly For Sure.

Khabib Ferguson Ufc 249 on 19 June 2020 09:18
Take a look at the main card for UFC 249 and the best fights of the night in our exclusive UFC Fight Night coverage. UFC 249 - Ferguson vs Gaethje gD

nascar geico 500 results on 22 June 2020 18:39
Joe Gibbs Racing has an advantage in drawing the top three grid positions, but the favorite should be considered the favorite to win at least some of the first stages, as it can be difficult to find constitutional partners and other combinations of racers struggle to catch up. Live Geico 500 nascar 2020 stream

blues vs highlanders kick off time on 26 June 2020 10:31
It's not any secret that their home earth at Eden Park is just among the grounds that are roughest and also your home Rugby League team understand this.blues vs highlanders live score

travelers championship draftkings picks on 26 June 2020 13:09
The last choice to narrow down the area and assist you to make your decision is to stop by the championship's web site and lookup the area.tour championship free live stream reddit

JIM on 09 July 2020 10:26
Your article is quite unique and effective, I must say that your site has some really good and informational blogs to go through. content writing company in pakistan

JIM on 11 July 2020 08:51
I am glad to read your blog. thanks for sharing the nice and cool post laser skin rejuvenation by experts

Lee on 11 July 2020 12:50
So happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. Birmingham driving lessons

Nike Shoes on 17 July 2020 02:33

Today's Sports Event on 24 July 2020 18:57
Today's Sports Event UFC

UFC Fight Island 3 Live on 25 July 2020 13:46
UFC Fight Island 3 – Whittaker vs Till: UK start time, TV UFC Fight Island 3 Live Streaming Free.

Whittaker vs Till Live free on 25 July 2020 14:23
WATCH ‘UFC Fight Island 3 ‘Whittaker vs Till Live Free vs. Till’ - #UFCFIGHTISLAND - July 25th., 2020 Stream all the fights broadcast LIVE — don’t miss a single second of face-punching action!

Whittaker vs Till Live on 25 July 2020 16:10
Whittaker vs Till Live Stream vs. Till - Time Date Schedule. Whittaker vs Till Live Free vs. Till Fight Card; Whittaker vs Till Live Streaming Free vs. Till Results; United States - Pacific 7:00 PM Saturday Jul 25, 2020; United States

Whittaker vs Till Live free on 25 July 2020 16:45
UFC on ESPN 14 live stream results, play-by-play updates for "Whittaker vs Till UFC vs. Till" mixed martial arts (MMA) event on Sat., July 25, 2020 on Fight Island in Abu Dhabi.

How Much Should I Feed My Dog on 27 July 2020 06:40
but you can still afford some pretty good cleaning coverage with a service that provides you a housekeeper on a scheduled plan.

NASCAR Race Today on 06 August 2020 20:53

NASCAR Live Stream Monster Energy Cup and Xfinity Series races today NASCAR Race Today Live Stream Live Stream Monster Energy Cup and Xfinity Series. NASCAR Live Stream. Watch NASCAR Live Online 2020.